Last updated on 20-04-2020
At parultoys.co.in, our aim is to provide best service to our customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we are here to help on following conditions.
- None of our products purchased either from us directly or through re-sellers or from any online stores are eligible for returns except in following conditions- 1. Wrong Product shipment; and 2. Wrong Colour Shipment.
- All goods eligible for returns must be in its Original Packaging, With a copy of Invoice, Valid Debit & Credit Note & GST Waybill (wherever applicable).
- There is “NO RETURNS” for any transit damage (Claim must be made within 7 days of delivery). However, we can support you with damaged parts subject to availability.
- There is strict “NO RETURNS” for the unsold stocks or dead inventory.
- There is a “FREE REPLACEMENT” option is available for all faulty parts (Maximum 2%) for all the purchased goods (Within 15 Days of buying).
- All the Battery & Motor used in our electronic toys carry 3 months replacement warranty. All worn out battery must be send back to the company for recycling as it is an environment pollutant. It is also obligatory under “Batteries (Management and Handling) Rules, 2001”.
- All other spare parts can be supplied on payments (Subject to availability). All faulty spare parts must be send back to the company for accounting to the Government.
The refund process will be initiated only once we have received the product back in our warehouse and we have completed all checks and verifications at our end. On verification if genuineness of the claim is established, a “Credit Note” will be issued on the strength of buyer’s “Debit Note”. It may please be noted that there is no “CASH/BANK REFUND” possible as a matter of policy. The excess money will be treated as “ADVANCE” in our books of accounts and can only be adjusted against the next purchase invoice.